Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Finding Content

I found today probably one of the most important websites I think I will ever see in my life. http://www.marcandangel.com/ presents thought provoking articles and masses of content. In a time where my blog is new and my hopes for its continuation are high. I feel that reflecting on this website might just help me improve myself and provide me with what I need to produce a comprehensive look at my own life and my place within my community, both local and global.

Looking forward to tackling some of the questions that this website presents coming soon, I intend to discuss the question "What do you need most right now?" from this list of 95 Questions to help you find meaning and happiness.

I'll take up this challenge tomorrow. I will sleep soundly until then because I know that life has a whole lot left to give me, I just need to reach out and grab it.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death” - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment